Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What Joe Biden's Hair Says About Joe Biden


I'm no Derek Zoolander: I'll never be asked to show someone "Blue Steel", "La Tigre", or even the venerable "Magnum". So what I write here is not because I think politics is only for the beautiful. But I'll be darned if Joe Biden's hair doesn't say something about him...

So what is it? Is he stubborn, as in, "I've had bad hair plugs since I was 30, and I'll have bad hair plugs when they bury me!"


Is he flat out in denail? "What hair plugs? John Stamos and I have the same barber!"
Or maybe he's the ultimate regular guy. "I know I have hair plugs, you know I have hair plugs, EVERYONE knows I have hairplugs. So what?"
I don't know which one it is.

But I do know one thing, and a tip of the hat to my friend in DC who still thinks this could happen (stranger things have happened), if Mike Huckabee managed to become John McCain's running mate, Rogaine would see sales double.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

From a politico.com story:

"a surgeon from the Midwest who refused to be identified says, "The pattern of Biden’s hairline does not follow the normal path of baldness."

Really.

Is that doctor - err - is Joe Biden wanting us to believe that that man's hair is NOT completely normal??!!

It's called NATURE. I myself have a crazy series of hairs that naturally grow out of my chin and wrap themselves around my bald head....giving the ILLUSION of a combover or plugs, but really, it's just Jesus doing me a solid.

Pass the Sierra Mist, Brian.